Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academics Shoot

Line:
  1. Not very well, it would be better it there was a subject.
  2. Books but i used the edges of the books to describe lines.
  3. Not exactly to the point.
  4. I could've used something else that would be more directly.


Simplicity:

  1. I followed the rule pretty well because i have a subject and a simple background behind.
  2. The subject is the girl.
  3. Yes, definitely.


Rule of Thirds:

  1. Not so well even though it is a rule of thirds picture but there's a merger as the girls face got cut off.
  2. The boy in the T-shirt and wearing a red necklace.
  3. Yes
  4. I could've cut the girl out.


Balance:
  1. I followed the rule well.
  2. The two girls studying.
  3. yes


Framing:
  1. I followed the rule well.
  2. The guy walking 
  3. yes



Avoiding Mergers:
  1. I followed the rule well
  2. The girls that are beside the mirror and in a straight line but the top of those girls on the bottom corner are the mergers of the picture.
  3. Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment