Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

The first thing that caught my eyes was the setting of both pictures. The setting of the first one that i picked reminded me so much of home town and the fact that the setting of picture is similar to where my family came from. The second picture really catches my eyes because the place seems so interesting and creative the way i sees it, it's a place of art.

I see beautiful constructed buildings
I smell the cool and fresh air
I hear people singing while boat riding foreign visitors in the river
I taste evaporated h2o from the river
I feel the wind rushing by my Asian skin

I would like to create a collection of photos from my great photographer to share my thoughts and ideas of this artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment